Thursday, October 08, 2009

Looking Back

I started this blog on November 27, 2005.
Almost 4 years ago. It is hard to believe it has been that long. There have been so many things that have changed. I graduated. I started working for Dr. House. Karen graduated. Obama and the Democrats took over. And now my dad has cancer.

I realized while I was looking back that I used to write much more personal posts. I wrote about what we were doing and about what I was thinking. I think a lot of that has been shifted to Facebook, but maybe I will start doing that here again.

I still don't know if anyone actually reads this blog, but sometimes it just feels good to type things out.

Well, I suppose I should go to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look at your blog once in a while. I just don't respond. I'll try and do better.
Don't go to facebook. You can't leave your longer musings there.
Ma

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

So sorry about your dad.
I'm blog hopping tonight and came across this entry. Facebook is a great place to reconnect, no doubt, but there's just something about the freedom of a blog, eh?
~M