Monday, December 05, 2005

See? I told you.

I said I'd be back. Didn't say when! Ha..
I went skiing for the first time in over a year Sunday. A friend and I met my sis up at Mount Hood Meadows. It was "epic." 13" of pow-pow and sun all day. What a way to get back into it. I think snowboarders ("snubruders," as my high school friends and I dubbed this quite degenerate and downright lower species) have completely taken over. At one point there were 15 or 20 of them sitting in the middle of a run. Of course they got the obligatory "spray" as I weent by. I can't get down on snowboarders too much though, because my sis and her husband both 'board.
My wife says I should post some of my pics of dead animals so.....















This is a dead seal pup we found along the California coast near Crecent City.

This is a jack rabbit my friend and co-worker Jim shot with his AK-47. He didn't feel a thing.


And just in case everyone thinks I am a sick psychopath,
This is a pic of a thunderstorm that rolled through that same hunting trip. It was beautiful. This was a trip to Paisley, OR in 2003.
Well, as exciting as this was, I am all pooped out, and it is bed-time.

No comments: